Hi,
When you download a Tomcat distro, there's a RUNNING.txt file in it.
Read it.  Then search the list archives.

Note that in general, people on this list either don't have the time or
are just not keen on doing your work for you ;)

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by
anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately