Hey thanks Hassan!  I was lurking, but this thread caught my eye because I
recently upgraded Tomcat and for the first time decided to use the admin app,
and I had this very problem.  Your solution solved it because I did basically
the same thing, I started with minimal.xml and put in just what I needed for my
apps, so I didn't have these entries.  Cool!

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect