Hi,

Thanks. Now I get the idea and trying.

But here is my extract of build.xml
<property name="dist.home" value="${basedir}/dist"/>
<property name="build.home" value="${basedir}/build"/>
<property name="src.home" value="${basedir}/src"/>

<war destfile="${dist.home}/${app.name}.war"
    webxml="${src.home}/web.xml">
    <classes dir="${build.home}"/>
</war>

I put my web.xml in /src/web.xml
I can now include the web.xml in the my app.war file.
But I found it to be in different place.

It should be under myapp/WEB-INF/web.xml
but
I found it at myapp/WEB-INF/classes/web.xml

Please help me to find out the problem.
My application is a very simple one with only one java
file.

thanks,

--- "Goel, Manish Kumar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>