Thanks Trond,

well, ok. I thought I could use my old tomcat4 CATALINA_OPTS settings.

Does anyone have actually _use_ jsvc and the -server parameter?

Greetings

Michael Kastner

Trond G. Ziarkowski schrieb:
Hi,

from your next post (alternatives to jsvc) I assume you are using jsvc. Run jsvc -help to see that it has a -jvm option. Here all available jvms should be listed as well. On my debian box it did not find my jvm.cfg, so I could not use the -jvm option. To see where it tries to locate your jvm.cfg run: jsvc -debug -help, and make a symlink or something to your jvm.cfg in the correct location.

Trond

Hello,

does anybody know where to set the -server option on a linux machine?

Thanks

Michael Kastner