From: Dwayne Ghant [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 11:03 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: apache2 tomcat5 jk2 questions

Please Read your Documentation at this page
http://myserver:8080/tomcat-docs/config/host.html
and that should answer your question.

Read the section that says:
User Web Applications

Casas, Claudia wrote:

Hello everybody,
I have configured jk2 successfully finally to work with apache and
tomcat.

#!Question 1
I have included the following in my server.xml file:
<Context path="/ccasas" docBase="/home/ccasas/wwwdocs" debug="0"
  reloadable="true" crossContext="true">
</Context>

This allows me to see my jsp file as :
http://myserver:8080/ccasas/myfile.jsp
<http://myserver/ccasas/myfile.jsp>  which is what I want to be able to
access my jsp files from my homedir. BUT

MY QUESTION IS:
How do I tell apache to forward this request to tomcat. In other words,
when I access http://myserver/ccasas/mnyfiles.jsp is only reading the
file as text.

Previously I had added a Jkmount option inside my httpd.conf, but it
does not like it right now.

#Question 2 Is there a way to specify my context path so that it will handle all my homedirs. In apache I use a wildcard (/home/*/wwwdocs) to handle all of my home directories. Is there anything like this in tomcat that I can use??

--

Dwayne A. Ghant
Application Developer