Well, for now it is working. But I am thinking in moving to the jk1
again soon. Really ironic, I decided to choose jk2 so that I would not
have to upgrade in a while, but well, back luck.

-----Original Message-----
From: QM [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 7:04 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: apache2 tomcat5 jk2 questions

On Fri, Jan 07, 2005 at 06:02:14PM +0100, Nikola Milutinovic wrote:
: Sorry. I was as bitten by the news as you are. The thing is, if it is
: working, not only shouldn't you fix it, but relax. JK2 is OK - if it
: works. It is a stable mechanism, it is just not going to be developed
: any more. If the present functionality satisfies you (as it does
satisfy
: me), keep on using it.

There's a downside to this philosophy: should you encounter a JK2 bug
down the line, you'll likely be on your own to fix it.

Doubt it?  Look at typical responses to list posts for Tomcat 3 or
Tomcat 4 help... ;)

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net