The server currently only has one IP address and several virtual hosts.

Some that are served by the Web Server and some that are going to be served
by Tomcat.

For example on this box I would to do the following:
Web Server:
Serves http://www.beforedawn.com

Tomcat Server:
http://apps.beforedawn.com/index.jsp