Hi all
I geerate in a Struts Action servlet a file that I want to open directly in a
new browser.
I give tomcat the right url and the file is properly generated.
But tomcat does not see it.
after shoutdown and restart Tomcat start to see the file.That's for sure not
what I want.
Actually I've done this kind of code in my action servlet
response.setContentType("text/richtext");
response.setHeader("Cache-Control","no-cache"); //HTTP 1.1
response.setHeader("Pragma","no-cache"); //HTTP 1.0
response.setDateHeader ("Expires", 0); //prevents caching at the proxy server

Nothing change!
Help!