Peter Rossbach wrote:
> That true, I add the JvmRouteBinderValve to the codebase
> to switch the Session to other node after failure.
>
> It works with >Tomcat 5.5.5
>
> Config:
>
> a) Add Valve at your conf/Catalina/localhost/context.xml.default  or
> context.xml
>
> <Context>
>    <Valve

className="org.objektpark.catalina.cluster.session.JvmRouteBinderValve"
> />
> </Context>
>
> b) add the Cluster Message Sender:
> <Host name="localhost" .. >
>                 <Listener

className="org.apache.catalina.cluster.session.JvmRouteSessionIDBinderLi
fecycleListener"
> />
>                 <Cluster ...>
> </Host>
>
> c) you can detect the cluster node change with the first failed
>     request: request.getAttribute("JvmRouteOrignalSessionID") and get
> the orginal SessionID with old JVMRoute
>     request.getSession().getId() has the new SessionID.
>
> I hope this help

Peter, Thanks - I was able to figure it out with a bit of trial and
errors. It is failing over fine now. Filip is looking into a problem on
restart of a failed node now (see my subsequent posts).

Thank you again - Richard