Need some addition help!

Unfortunately, I am still getting this error even with adding this tag to my
web.xml file:

<listener>
  <listener-class>listeners.ContextListener</listener-class>
</listener>

I verified that I am using the correct DTD schema:
<!DOCTYPE web-app
  "http://java.sun.com/dtd/web-app_2_3.dtd";>

But, I am still getting this application error right when it is deploying my
project on the server container:

INFO: Deploying web application archive myLogin.war
Feb 6, 2005 1:13:17 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
SEVERE: Error configuring application listener of class
listeners.ContextListener
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: listeners.ContextListener
Feb 6, 2005 1:13:17 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
listenerStart
SEVERE: Skipped installing application listeners due to previous error(s)
Feb 6, 2005 1:13:17 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Error listenerStart
Feb 6, 2005 1:13:17 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Context startup failed due to previous errors
Feb 6, 2005 1:13:17 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log

Any more suggestions?

Thanks,
Harry

Hi There,

        The web.xml will have the following xml tag tag in it

<listener>
        <listener-class>classpath</listener-class>
</listener>

It sounds like the class file referenced by this tag does not exist or that
the class path is wrong.

Thanks

Pete

When my Tomcat 5 server is started, it gets a SEVERE error in the output
which states:

SEVERE:  Error configuring application listener of class
listeners.ContextListener

Java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:  listeners.ContextListener

SEVERE: Error configuring application listener of class
listerners.SessionListener

 Java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:  listeners.SessionListener

SEVERE: Skipped installing application listeners due to previous error(s).

Can anyone help with why this is occurring everytime I start the Tomcat 5
server.

Thanks in advance,

Harry