Thanks David for the info. Sure to do some reading. I
could able to pass the hidden variables to next page.
It's just i'm using one hidden variable named
'package' which was doing all the problem. I just
changed it to something else and now it's working.

Still table issue not solved. I'm gooling ... for the
solution.

href="http://localhost:8080/mywebapp/deleteRow.do?recordNum=10";>Delete

> Me</a>
>
> That's just a basic GET form request.
>
> Again, find a good book, do some reading.
>
> --David
>
> U K Laxmi wrote:
>
> >Thanks David for the solution. To be frank, i
> really
> >don't know how to code it. Will you give a sample
> code
> >snippet? I'm using apache2, tomcat 5.5.7 on Win 2K
> >machine.
> >
> >One more problem. I've a form and also submit
> button.
> >I've number of text fields in it. On entering some
> >data and focus losts from that field, i call a
> >javascript function, i set number of hidden values
> and
> >call a JSP using location.href of Javascript. But
> >hidden values are not getting passed to jsp.I'm
> >getting null. Why? How to overcome this? Pls help.
> >
> >One more requirement what i've is:
> >i'VE A FORM WITH FORM ELEMENTS IN IT AND A 'aDD'
> >BUTTON. After filling theform, if the user clicks
> on
> >'Add' button, the contents gets added aas row into
> >HTML table located below that form. That way user
> can
> >add n number of rows to the bottom table. In the
> >table, i need a 'Delete' button. After selecting
> any
> >row, if the user clicks on 'Delete' button, it
> should
> >get deleted from the table. I guess it can be
> >possible. But it's a big challenge to me as i know
> >only ABCD of HTML & Javascript.
> >
> >If anybody can direct me to a good HTML/Javascritp
> >forum also fine. If i get a solution directly, it's
> >wonderful.
> >
> >Thanks a lot. Sorry again if it's not the right
> place
> >to post this.
> >

> >--- David Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> >>The best advice I can offer -- have a javascript
> >>that does the submit
> >>for you on the event the drop-down changes state.
> >>Then let a servlet
> >>handle storing your form data in the session and
> >>passing updated data to
> >>the next page.  Outside of something like that, I
> >>think you'll need to
> >>incorporate a submit button.
> >>
> >>--David

> submit