Mladen Turk wrote:
Scott Sauyet wrote:
    "The Apache Tomcat service on Local Computer started and then
    stopped.  Some services stop automatically if they have no work
    to do, for example, the Performace Logs and Alerts service."

I'm not finding anything in the Tomcat logs, which makes me suspect that Tomcat is not in fact actually starting, but I don't know how to tell for sure.

Yes, the Tomcat was not started. There can be two reasons. Java is wrongly installed (missing jre from Registry?) Account used for running Tomcat as service has no access to Tomcat folder.

Java seems to be okay. I'm going to have some network folks check out the latter. Thanks for your help.

  -- Scott