Hello,

I installed Tomcat 557 and create several instances for development
applications by using the CATALINA_BASE parameter.
So I set up about 10 webapplication on my localhost that I can start with
startup.bat. Now what I want to do is to create for each webapplication an
own service on NT (otherwise I have to run each time startup.bat and the CMD
box appear). The first one I can install, but when I try another (given it
another name) failed.
Is it possible to this and second how can I do this?

thanx

Maarten