From: Bedrijven.nl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 9:06 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: does anyone know this error??

The only thing where I can find a direct writing/accesing the response
is

response) throws ServletException, IOException {
        try {
            if(request.getParameter("photoid")!=null){
                String photoid = request.getParameter("photoid");
                Photo myPhoto = (Photo) Photo.retrieve(photoid);
                if(myPhoto!=null && myPhoto.getPhoto()!=null){

if(myPhoto.getPhototype()!=null){

response.setContentType(myPhoto.getPhototype());
                                                        OutputStream out
=
response.getOutputStream();

out.write(myPhoto.getPhoto());
                                        }
                                }
                        }
        }
        catch (Exception e) {

Logger.getLogger("nl.onvelvet.customer.PhotoServlet").error(LogUtil.getS
tack
Trace(e));
        }
    }