Hi ,

Thanks Owens. That was a nice article.

Howewer I encountered a problem while starting my apache server.
The error message was,

"Syntax error on line 270 of /apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'JkWorkersFile', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a
module not included in the server configuration"

This repeats for other directives also,

 Eg :   JkLogFile logs/mod_jk.log
        JkLogLevel info
        JkMount /*.jsp loadbalancer
        JkMount /servlet/* loadbalancer etc.

I wonder what I missed here. Any observations ?

Thanks in advance,
JOBISH P
NCSI
Indian Institute of Science