From: Eric J Kaplan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 1:36 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: calling ejb on another app server

Yes it is. I changed it in my jndi.properties file to see if I would get
different error. It was originally 1099.

Given that, and the fact that you have this working (we are also using
jboss) do you have any other ideas? I assume you are on tomcat 5x or
greater?

My setup is pretty vanilla. I'm sure it's just a configuration switch,
but
not sure which one.

Regards

Eric