Tomcat 3.3.x differs from 3.2.x in a number of important respects.
It is likely you will have to "port" your customizations, rather
than just copy them.  To do so, you should familiarize yourself
with the documentation, which may be found in your distribution
or online here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.3-doc/index.html

The last prebuilt jk_nt_service.exe that I am aware of is found here:

http://archive.apache.org/dist/jakarta/tomcat-3/archive/v3.3.1a/bin/win32/i386/

For Tomcat 3.3.2, you will need a newer version of isapi_redirect.dll.
These may be found here:

http://apache.roweboat.net/jakarta/tomcat-connectors/jk/binaries/win32/

For its current documentation, see:

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/connectors-doc/

It is a bit sparse for IIS.  However, I haven't kept up with jk changes,
so I can't say how much of:

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.3-doc/tomcat-iis-howto.html

still applies.  Hopefully most.

Cheers,