Hey,

I'm trying to write my on AccessLogValve to Tomcat 4.0 b1 but i have encouraged and
problem (suprise it's beta software)

everything seems to go well. New valve i being loaded and no exceptions been thrown.
But when i try to load 127.0.0.1:8080 nuthing happens. My new valve tells that there
has been connection byt 0 bytes has been send (logs tells nothing new.. they look like
everything is ok) :( this makes me wery sad panda as i can say.

Other problem does anyone know how to download JMX?? i have tried.. everyway i can.

these are my problems.. ask more..