Hi All,

We are new to tomcat and have been having some difficulties. Things started out well, but when development work started, Tomcat stopped responding to any changes in the reinstalled .war file. IE a new //localhost:8080/foo/ was the same as the old. We get localhost:8080, but now all it's links and all our code displays a blank screen. And the oddest problem is we can go to localhost:8080/foo when foo has been removed and there is no error generated.

We go through the ./startup.sh and ./shutdown.sh steps every time a server was changed.
We have reinstalled Tomcat.

Anybody have an ideas

-Fred