How will you configure multiple IP addresses on a single NIC? Normally, you have one NIC per IP address. You will need to use two keystores for each system, and configure the keystores as you normally would under the SSL connector. I'm not sure how to configure the CoyoteConnector so that it will listen on a particular IP address, but the docs no doubt explain how.

Good luck...

Paul Singleton wrote:

I'm trying to set up several SSL-enabled virtual hosts
under Tomcat 5.5.9 (Linux), each on a different IP address
(all via the same NIC).

I think I need a separate certificate (self-signed is OK)
for each, but cannot see how to associate them...

Do I have to create separate keystores? or is there a
neater way?

Paul Singleton
Jambusters Ltd