Hello. I'm hoping someone can help me with a context question.

If I define a context in an xml file in /tomcathome/conf/catalina/localhost

and if a context with the same name is defined in a webapp WEB-INF/xml file which would "win" such a fight? I have a feeling my context defined in /localhost is being overwritten by the app. (I'm fighting with JBuilder 2005 trying to get some JNDI naming stuff to work for my datasources)

Ideas? Or am I waaaaay off?

Thanks in advance.
-Aaron

Aaron Hackney