Michael,

your mail is very informative.
we have a very similar set up (4 Xeon processors 3.5 GB Ram and
WIn2003 Standard edition) and hardpart is that we cant change this
setup and switch to Linux. So what you told "Tomcat on Windows doesn't
scale well" is bothering me

I heard about clustering on diferent boxes. Is the process of running
multiple tomcats on a single machine will be same??
You talked about some "workarounds using esoteric registry keys", can
you eloborate on this or tell me where I can get details about it and
the details about limitations placed by windows2003  on a single
process in terms of number of threads, memory etc.

Thanks in advance.

With regards
Srikanth.P