All,

Reports of 554 delivery errors have continued. My investigations are progressing but I need more information to track down the root cause. If you receive a 554 delivery failure message please forward the message *and the headers* to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The headers are particularly important. http://www1.physics.ox.ac.uk/help/spam.html contains information on how to make sure the mail you send me includes the headers. Although this page refers to spam messages I should stress that I do not believe the 554 messages are spam.

Regards,

Mark
(one of) [EMAIL PROTECTED]