Great job my man!!!

I made my own mod_jk but it ended up with runtime errors. (cache size
undefined..???) I was about to completely rebuild Apache.  I will rebuild
her in the future but this is not something that is in my schedule for the
next few days.....that is if I want to get any sleep at all.

THANK YOU!!

How did you compile this?  I even tried the makefile that came with tomcat
source but that didn't do much other then complain about my jdk being a
directory.

Thanks again,
Craig

p.s. Does apache.org know about this?  I hope that your reply makes the
archives this time!

Again this problem *sigh*

http://willow.cc.edu/docs/adminguide

Goto the tomcat section and mod_jk installation guide.

Regards and good luck!

Adam.