> From: Michael P. Soulier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: errors building tomcat5 from source
>
> I didn't see this in the FAQ, so I'm asking. I'm trying to
> build tomcat 5.5.9 from the source tarball on my Linux box.

Just curious, but why do you want to build it from source?  Tomcat is
pure Java, so the same download works on all platforms.

In any event, you used to have to use the GNU tar/zip utility to take
apart the tarball, but I can't seem to find that stated anywhere now.
Might be worth trying.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.