Tim Funk wrote:
The location to download junit may have changed or that version might not be available for download. See build.properties.default for where it is being downloaded and change it there OR copy that entry with a valid URL to build.properties.

Ok. Perhaps I'm missing something, but normally when you download a source tarball, it's full of code that does not need additional downloading. This build scheme seems very odd to me, and would seem to play havoc with load reproduceability.

Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 613-592-2122 x2522
Linux applications development