I am having problem with Tomcat running on a dual processor system? Has anyone tried this?
Does it work?

The server sockets from my application are not being created or accepting connections. I don't know the exact cause. But the symptom is that all client connections are not being refused with the cause "Connection Refused". The creation of these server sockets is random. It works 50% of the time. I have tried changing the start up sequence of Tomcat, Apache and my software but still no luck.

Thanks.

--
Asha Nallana
Director - Austin R & D