Tim Funk wrote:

See catalina.sh for options you can set on startup.

CATALINA_TMPDIR - should allow you to set your temp directory.

Thanks for reply, but this doesn't solve the problem. Work directory is still written in $CATALINA_BASE, also log files are written in /tmp. I would like to customize it.

Additional question is that I want to remove directory $CATALINA_BASE/conf and place it somewhere else. Is it possible to tell tomcat where removed conf directory is ?

--
BR
Krzysiek