Arup Vidyerthy wrote:

Sorry for being nosy but can I ask you exactly why do you want these
directories in different palces so that I can understand your problem a
little more....?
Yea, I have to change configuration scripts (server.xml and ROOT.xml), from external application, but it must be placed in somewhere where I have permission to change those files. In CATALINA_HOME and CATALINA_BASE I dont have privillages to write. I have to change this file because I want to set log dir paths and working paths to another destination.

--
BR
Krzysiek