> From: Allistair Crossley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Continuing Frustration and Misery with Deployer
>
> deploy:
>    [deploy] OK - Deployed application at context path /ROOT
> So it's deployed OK.

I suspect all that means is that it was successfully copied to webapps,
but I'm not certain.

> My META-INF/context.xml has
> <Context docBase="/ROOT" reloadable="true"
> antiJARLocking="true" antiResourceLocking="true" swallowOutput="true">

The docBase attribute doesn't look right - it's specifying an absolute
path to the directory, and I doubt that's where the war is exploded to.
Have you tried removing this?  Also, I seem to recall that if you're
trying to deploy the default application for the host, it must be named
ROOT.war (at least on 5.5.x).

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.