There have been plenty of replies on this, please search through the
archives.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brandon Cruz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2001 3:48 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: virtual hosting with tomcat and apache

I sent a message a while ago, but don't think it went though.  Basically, I
am using Tomcat as a servlet/jsp engine for a site that uses Apache as the
webserver.  Only problem is that I am on one server with several virtual
host directories.  I want to be able to put .jsp files into each vhost
directory.  Has anyone done anything like this with either tomcat or some
other product that can plug into apache and serve jsp's and servlets?  Any
help or tips would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!

Brandon