From: Danny Angus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 15 April 2001 20:47
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Question

> Yep, nothing worked. I finally realized that it wasn't going to work after
> following the docs so I went decided not to use Tomcat after spending 2
> hours trying to figure it out.

seems a bit harsh, I had no problems making it work as a standalone server
straight out of the box on NT & Linux, and only small problems on win98.
Furthermore it is worth the effort, IMHO.

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that
no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or distributed, and
that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited, and
may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart
Maatschappij NV (KLM), its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for
the incorrect or incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor
responsible for any delay in receipt.