From: Craig O'Brien [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2001 5:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Tomcat and IIS

Hello Nottebrok,

Are the examples working with port 8080?
http://localhost:8080/examples/jsp/index.html
If not, are you using an SDK as jsps need the compiler javac? Check your
classpaths.

Your redirect appears to be working but you have a page/server config error.

If everything is working with port 8080
Check your permissions.  It looks like you are getting a socket error port
2380.  Have you reassigned anything?  Do you also perhaps have a database
there? I am not near my NT machine but that port rings a bell.  DB2, Oracle,
MSSQL? Perhaps an old Apache with JServe instillation which came bundled
with Oracle.(if that's the case stop that server and try again)

Good luck,
Craig