From: Peter Hrastnik [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2001 7:05 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: multiple instances of tomcat

It is possible: You must have two different server.xml files. In the
server.xml file you can configure that port in the http connector
element. You also need to have 2 startup-scripts that call tomcat with
the appropriate server.xml file. You don't need Apache to do this.

Bye,
        Peter.

--
Mag. Peter Hrastnik