From: RODGERS,RICK (HP-Cupertino,ex3) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2001 11:18 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Why does Internet Explorer think it is offline?

I am using tomcat with IE and am having problems with it.
Every time I start IE and try and access a Java Server Page or
servlet through "lolcalhost:8080/examples/jsp" the browser first complains
that the system is not connected to a network. I then click on
"try again" and the browser then seems to find the JSPand display it.
Is there a special setting for tomcat if the system is connected to a
hub?

Any thoughts?

Rick