From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2001 1:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Why does Internet Explorer think it is offline?

Your problem has nothing to do with Tomcat, or Apache, or any other server
on
god's green earth...

The problem isn't a problem, it's just IE checking for an active internet
connection and not finding one. Just click "try again" and it'll find the
server. There is, to my knowledge, no way around it.

Netscape, BTW, does not behave in this fashion. It's just a MonopolySoft,
err, Microsoft quirk.

regards,
MTiffany