Hi all,

a couple of weeks ago someone else already asked this
question but didn't get any response:

I'm running Tomcat 3.2.1 with IIS 4.0 on NT and my
isapi.log shows the following messages only with log
level "error", but neither when selecting "info" or
"debug":

[jk_isapi_plugin.c (261)]:
jk_ws_service_t::start_response, ServerSupportFunction
failed
[jk_ajp12_worker.c (570)]: ajpv12_handle_response,
error starting response
[jk_isapi_plugin.c (554)]: HttpExtensionProc error,
service() failed
[jk_isapi_plugin.c (355)]: jk_ws_service_t::write,
WriteClient failed
[jk_ajp12_worker.c (596)]: ajpv12_handle_response,
error writing back to server

Everything on my app (cocoon based) works fine, except
that special characters (German "Umlauts") are
converted to some scrambled stuff when submitted from
a form. The same application works fine with Apache
though, and without such problems.

I suspect this to be some issue related to port
configuration since IIS is listening on port 81, but
my config files seem to be correct.

I greatly appreciate any hints because I just can't
figure out what's going on.

Thanx,
oLi