Hi,

Now that rings a bell! 8o)

I'm sure I've covered this in my tomcat installation how-to.

Take a gander about http://willow.cc.edu/adminguide.

If its not there then try http://users.aber.ac.uk/aff9 as it will be up there
soon (ish)

It's due to you needing certain tomcat specific parameters at the end of your
httpd.conf that are from mod_jk.conf. It's not documented and is a hack
rather than a real method. But it works 8o)

Adam.