Hi,

AFAIK (memory lapses are usual!)

WARP is for apache 2.0
mod_webapp is for 1.3.x

Install instructions are in server.xml. You'll need to do something special
to apache, it is detailed in server.xml

I'm having this trouble too, and I need to write a chapter on the damned
thing!

Adam.

----
Adam Fowler
Help Desk Live Project
Information Services
University of Wales, Aberystwyth
Web guy+author on the TomcatBook Project
http://tomcatbook.sourceforge.net
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----