Jeff:

Thanks for replying.  We had stumbled onto them and incorporated
their stuff into our attempt to get it working, to no avail.

We are running on a stock Redhat 7.1 kernel.  If you are running
anything else, perhaps there is an issue with the pthread lib?
Redhat 7.0 had lots of lib issues.

I forwarded your message to the guy who built mod_webapps,
and asked him to tell you how he built it.

Until then, if you think our mod_webapp.so might get you over a hump -
and you're on the same platform! - I'll email it to you just
to see if it works.

Regards,
Mark

--