I am getting a similar error but have those lines in my server.xml...
where else can I look?!?!?!?

-----Original Message-----
From: John Bazeley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2001 2:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: re mod_jserv.so + New Question

check server.xml.

Do you have the Ajp13 connection handler activated
(i.e. make sure the following lines exist and are not
commented out)

        <!-- Apache AJP13 support.  -->
        <Connector className="org.apache.tomcat.service.PoolTcpConnector">
            <Parameter name="handler"
       value="org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp13ConnectionHandler"/>
            <Parameter name="port" value="8009"/>
        </Connector>

(note this was from 3.2.2 - don't imagine it's changed)

Cheers,
--
John