Yes, I changed from 12 to 13 to see if that would help.
I have nothing in my mod_jk.log now
I will try netstat -a and see what it says thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Inggs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 9:38 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Help!! Apache won't redirect to tomcat

Nance, Michael wrote:
> The page I am requestiong is
>
> http://localhost/buy/MLBEventInfo
>
> I include a file tomcat-mod_jk-apache.conf by using include
> ... in my httpd
> file
> in there I have  these mounts
> JkMount /buy/* ajp13
> JkMount /olympics/*  ajp13
> JkMount /sloc2002/* ajp13
> JkMount /maintenance/* ajp13
> JkMount /xml/* ajp13

Since your original post, the above has changed (ajp12 to ajp13).
What does your mod_jk.log now have?

Also try "netstat -a" after starting Tomcat to check that it is
listening on port 8009 (where ajp13 listens).  If it is not,
then your server.xml isn't correctly configured for ajp13, in
which case cut and paste the relevant section and post it here
-- someone might spot something you've missed.

Also check workers.properties -- make sure ajp13 is listed on
the worker.list line and there are a few lines starting
worker.ajp13...  (this should all be fine by default, but it
doesn't hurt to check).

-- Andrew