From: Andrew Inggs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2001 11:59 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Help!! Apache won't redirect to tomcat

Nance, Michael wrote:
> I don't have a /buy at all it is  just a Virtual Name

In this case maybe it would help if you explained your directory
layout.

Also I think you might be looking at the web.xml in the
TOMCAT_HOME/conf directory, e.g., on my machine
C:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.2\conf\web.xml
but this file is not used by Tomcat at all (try renaming or
moving it and you will see).  Hope that helps.

-- Andrew