you can use a javascript or a meta that redirect de index.html to index.jsp

----- Original Message -----
From: Andrew Robson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2001 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: .htm problem

> On Mon, 30 Jul 2001, you wrote:
> >
> > I have a web site to which a lot of cross-links have been built up over
time.  Inevitably the links are to pages with names like index.htm.  I would
like to change these to jsp pages, but of course I can't change the name
without breaking the link (and losing traffic).

> > Any ideas how I can put jsp functionality on a jsp page (I already have
Tomcat serving out the .htm pages and I have tried simply using an htm page
like a jsp page, but it doesn't work)?