Just start using some good website editor (Dreamweaver 4). Make a new site
there for your content and let Dreamweaver examine links and change
filenames.

Of course world is full of different kind of sed/awk/vi- tricks, but in
serious website maintenance you really should use an editor.

-Harry

                    "Mark
                    Muffett"             To:
                    <markm@its-ax        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    iom.com>             cc:
                                         Subject:     Re: .htm problem
                    30.07.2001
                    14:04
                    Please
                    respond to
                    tomcat-user

Thanks, but I don't think it will work for my purposes - I want to log the
refering site and I think I'll lose the info if I do that.

Regards

Mark