"Tom Northcutt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Found this on google:
>
> http://www2.real-time.com/pipermail/tomcat-devel/2001-July/020147.html

Oh, yes... I remember that now (my tomcat-user archive is limited locally,
and July was a LONG time ago)... If I remember it right, the guy didn't have
a package installed... Something like SUNWinc or something like that...

On my SOL8 those are the relevant packages I installed.

system      SUNWarc        Archive Libraries
system      SUNWbtool      CCS tools bundled with SunOS
system      SUNWhea        SunOS Header Files
system      SUNWipc        Interprocess Communications
system      SUNWlibC       Sun Workshop Compilers Bundled libC
system      SUNWlibm       Sun WorkShop Bundled libm
system      SUNWlibms      Sun WorkShop Bundled shared libm
system      SUNWpsh        Platform Support, Driver Header Files
system      SUNWsprot      Solaris Bundled tools
system      SUNWsrh        Source Compatibility Header Files

Might change for your setup, though...

    Pier