thanks for the reply. I re-read the install.txt file which is so generic
as to be confusing. Eventually I setup a seperate jsp WebAppDeploy
directive, but had to was the AddType/AddHandler stuff to get the jsp's
to execute... now All of them are throwing exceptions, which i suspect
has something to do with my classpath... so it's getting closer...

--
Matthew Boeckman                        (816) 777-2160
Manager - Systems Integration           Saepio Technologies