From: BacardiWasabi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 2:53 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Tomcat for Large Team Size

Here is my situation

We have a large team size 20-30. We willbe using
Tomcat 4.0 on 2000.

a) Do u install stand alone tomcat on each developer
machine? Will it be a good idea? In that case, config
files (web.xml/servler.xml etc) should be in synch
with others. This may lead to problems

b) Or Can we have one instance of tomcat running
central. And each developer sharring one port. so that
he(developer) can restart/restop that port. How do u
achieve this

c) Any other good method to implement tomcat on large
size project

and last any link to good docs on Team Development
using Tomcat

thanks