From: Denis Balazuc [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 8:48 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat for Large Team Size

We use exactly the same environment.

However, we found this approach not very satisfactory, as running Tomcat AND
a Java IDE and other dev tools on the same machine eats up resources and our
weak PCs sometimes slow down to a nearly-unusable state....

I am thinking at moving to a centralized Tomcat server with multiple
instances but, we're using Tomcat 3.2 and this schema is best with Tomcat
4...

Regards
Denis