From: "Larry Isaacs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Tomcat Users List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 3:00 PM
Subject: RE: Newbie - Tomcat 3.3 + Apache + NT

The 15 minutes sounds like it could be a timeout.  AFAIK,
all the mod_jk "hangs" with Tomcat 3.3 have been caused by
using the mod_jk.dll from Tomcat 3.2.x.  This is a known issue
that is mentioned in the documentation.  Make sure your
mod_jk.dll is the one obtained from:

<http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat/release/v3.3/bin/win32/i386
/>

or is build from the Tomcat 3.3 "native" source.

Cheers,
Larry